This is powerful, dynamic product which provides a comprehensive legal assistance service to the individual and his/her immediate family.
24- hour legal assistance – qualified lawyers and legal consultants as well as academics provide the service. The service comprises:
- A 24-hour telephonic legal advice line;
- A legal document service; and
- A direct legal consultation service
- Letter of demand
- Find a lawyer
Advice – members and their immediate family have on-going access to a 24-hour legal advisory service on any aspect of the law such as criminal law, family law, child law, labour law, motor law etc. the member and his immediate family is entitled the advice service as frequently as required provided that the assistance shall be furnished to the member directly and only legal matters pertaining to the member, and, in his or her personal capacity.
Free standard legal documents- if a member requires a purchase/sale, lease agreement, power-of-attorney, will, domestic employment agreement, ante-nuptial agreement etc. we will provide this free and his/her request the member will also be advised on the application of each of these documents and the procedures and principles that apply.
30-minute free consultation – A free initial 30- minute consultation should any matter require legal action. The member will then be referred to a lawyer who forms part of our national network for a direct consultation, the member can then elect whether or not to continue with that specific lawyer’s service at a fee structure agreed to between member and lawyer which fees will be for the members account. The consultation service is available at a lawyer that is situated within the magisterial district where the member resides. The consultation facility is limited to one consultation per matter.
Letter of demand – the lawyer or consultant will write a letter of demand on behalf the club member. This is limited to one letter per event.
Find a lawyer- if a matter is such a nature that a member has to consider litigation, the team of experts will access all the facts & circumstance & research the matter thoroughly, to ascertain which way a case should be approached. Two top attorneys will be suggested for the job. This benefit includes expert investigation & research into the matter in order to empower a member to make the correct decision when choosing an attorney.
Our lawyers are available 24-hours a day, 365 days of the year- assistance is available and accessible 24-hours per day, 365 days a year through a dedicated 086-number.
Who is entitled to the services? The service is provided to the member and his/her immediate family. Immediate family members means the principle member’s spouse/partner and their biological and legally adopted dependent and unmarried children up to age 21.
Exclusions- the service is limited to personal matter only. Business legal matters are excluded.
Our hassle-free service procedure:
- The member calls the call centre member & provides full information of the circumstances and services required.
- The call centre advisor will assess the situation & inform the member of the procedure pertaining to the service and;
- Advise the member; or
- Forward a standard legal document to the member if such was needed; or
- Refer the member to a lawyer for a 30-minute free legal consultation if necessary; or
- Inform the member that the nature of the matter necessitates more research of which a lawyer would return the members call with the requested advice.
- Where necessary a letter of demand will be sent on behalf of the member.
- When necessary and litigation is the only option left to the member, the lawyer/consultant will further investigate the matter and suggest two top attorneys best suited to handle the member’s problem.