Stay-Mobile undertakes to provide a courtesy car to a valid member of the service if the member’s vehicle needs to have a warranty repair at a recognized service centre. The courtesy vehicle will be delivered to the member within 24 hours. Stay-Mobile is a product that is designed to give you the assurance of being mobile in the event his vehicle is under warranty and needs repairs due to a breakdown.
In the event that the insured vehicle breaks down and the vehicle is under warranty we will provide a hired vehicle for maximum of 5 days.
|Hire will commence||on the StayMobile been notified of the breakdown|
|The period will terminate||on the day the insured car is returned or 5 days after service commenced whichever is the sooner|
|Conditions:||Vehicle must have a warranty with a recognised motor dealer. Limited to 2(two) incidents per year.|
A Group A vehicle is supplied which is equivalent to a 1.3 vehicle with no aircon.
Included in cover
- Unlimited kilometres
- One additional driver
- Tourism levy
- Drop of Charge
- Airport Surcharge
Costs not covered
- Fuel deposit.
- Delivery costs.
- Excess in event of accident.
- Claims Handling fee.
Terms and conditions
- Vehicle services are not covered by this product
- The member shall sign all documentation as required by StayMobile and the car rental company concerned, at the time of delivery of the vehicle, and provide a fuel deposit in the amount required by the car rental company concerned.
- StayMobile undertakes to provide the member with a Group A vehicle
Where the member’s vehicle is under warranty and the vehicle breaks down, the service herein shall be for a period not exceeding 5 (five) days provided :
- The vehicle is under a recognized warranty and proof of this has been provided to insurer.
- The period will terminate on the day the member’s car is returned or 5 (five) days after service commenced, whichever is the sooner. It is a condition that the member’s vehicle must be serviced by a recognized motor dealer (RMI approved or manufacturer approved). The service must be related to accident or mechanical breakdown, and is limited to two incidents a year.
Membership of the service is not transferable
- The courtesy car may only be driven by a person authorized by StayMobile and the car rental company concerned. Such persons must be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- The member will be responsible for any excess as determined by StayMobile and/or the car rental company concerned in the event of any loss of or damage to the courtesy vehicle, and the member shall at all times be responsible for any fines incurred until the courtesy vehicle has been returned.
- The member shall be responsible for refuelling charges
- The member shall be obligated to sign this undertaking and will be subject to the terms & conditions of the service when taking delivery of the vehicle, failing which, cover will immediately be suspended and the member will be obligated to immediately return the vehicle to the car rental company.
- If the member breaches any of the terms and conditions contained herein, such member shall be responsible to immediate effect payment upon demand, of the daily rental charges, refuelling charges, insurance and tourism levies.
- This document, together with rental agreement, is the sole memorial of the agreement with the member. No variation to the terms and conditions of the service as set out in the contract shall be of any force and effect unless the same is reduced to writing and signed by the parties.